The Pelvic Pain Foundation will hold a training seminar for Health Professionals on March 24-25 2018 in Adelaide and the beautiful and immensely functional rooms of Piper Alderman Lawyers, 16th Floor, 70 Franklin St, in the Adelaide CBD.
The weekend includes:
– A Seminar for Health Professionals – 8:30-5pm Sat 24 March and 8:30-1300 Sunday 25 March
– A Physiotherapy Masterclass – 1330-1630 Sunday 25 March
Health Practitioner Seminar Topics include:
– Vaginal Mesh Pain Management – Professor Thierry Vancaillie and Ms Liz Howard
– Mens Pelvic Pain – Ms Shan Morrison
– Care of ourselves: Stopping their pain becoming your pain – Dr Roger Sexton
– Pelvic Pain in Adolescents – Dr Sally Reid
– ‘In the meantime’ – Strategies for pain management while your patient waits for a pain appointment – Ms Anne Burke
– Vulval Pain Strategies – Dr Tonia Mezzini
– Pelvic Pain across Cultural Diversity – Dr Preetam Ganu
– Pelvic Pain Management in women trying to conceive – Dr Susan Evans
Physiotherapy Masterclass Topics include:
In-depth and practical management information on 2 pelvic pain cases: one male, and one female, delivered by Ms Shan Morrison. The Physio Masterclass may be booked separately, and is open to all health practitioners.
For further information: Email us at email@example.com
A certificate of attendance will be provided to delegates.