The Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia welcomes contact from Health Professionals with an interest in pelvic pain.
Become a PPFA subscriber and list your practice on our website
If you are a health professional with AHPRA registration, why not become a subscriber?
Subscribers to PPFA receive a range of benefits including:
- professional listings on the PPFA website to assist members of the public identify health professionals with an interest in this area
- discounts on PPFA Events including training seminars
- free download of the e-book ‘Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain’
- early notification of PPFA affiliated Events
- personal login code to Subscriber section of PPFA website with videos, articles and pdf downloads.
Register as a PPFA Subscriber through our online shop here.
All third party health practitioners identified on this website have expressed an interest in the treatment of pelvic pain and have paid a subscription fee to the Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia Limited (PPFA) to be included on this website.
The identification of third party health practitioners and the provision of any information relating to them are for your convenience and information only and do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by PPFA of those health practitioners, or their goods or services. In particular, PPFA does not endorse the use of unproven medicines or procedures.
We do not assume any responsibility for the goods or services provided by such third parties. Further, we have not screened, nor conducted background checks or other investigations in relation to those third parties or the information they supply for inclusion on this website. Prior to consulting with any practitioner identified on this website, you should make your own enquiries to check if the practitioner, and the goods and services offered by them, are suitable for your needs.