The Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia recognises that many health practitioners are keen to upskill in the management of pelvic pain. For this reason, PPFA holds an annual Health Practitioner Training Seminar that provides practical management teaching in a wide range of pelvic pain conditions. Exclusively for AHPRA Registered Health Professionals, we include sessions with skills that delegates can use within their practice.
The Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia’s Annual Seminar is taking place on May 22nd this year in 2022.
You can choose to attend the seminar in person, or online, however due to COVID restrictions, there are only 70 in person tickets available.
Purchase your ticket here.
This year, the topics will include:
- How to manage Acute Flares of Pelvic Pain
- What’s new in Endo, and how do the ESHRE Guidelines affect Australian Practitioners?
- Planning Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
- Endometriosis surgery- the procedure
- Nociceptive Pain Medications to use and when, and coming off opioids
- Pelvic Muscle Pain Management options you can offer now
- Strategies for a Family with a child who has pain- a parent’s perspective
- Cultural Sensitivity and the creation of a safe space for patients
- Bladder Pain
- Bowel Pain
If you have any questions regarding the seminar or program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounts on the registration fee are offered to PPFA Health Practitioner Subscribers.