You may be surprised that information on headaches and migraine are included on this site, but they are very common in people with pelvic pain.
It’s always best to talk about your headaches with your doctor first, as serious disease is possible. There are many types of headaches and if you are unsure what type of headache you may have, you will find information to help you at:
Remember to tell your doctor straight away if:
- Your headaches have changed or become worse
- A headache comes on suddenly
- You have a stiff neck or fever
- Your headache started after an injury
- You have new sensations, weakness or abnormal movements