Our periods just got an eco glow-up! Good for your flow (Moxie cups can hold approx. 2.5 tampons worth = you may not have to change as often!) and better for the planet – if you look after your cup, it will last you years and years. TBH, inserting and removing it might take a little bit of getting used to (hot tip: it’s all in the way you fold it) but once you’ve got the hang of it… absolute game-changer. Complete with a carry pod for easy and hygienic storage in between uses.
Menstrual Cups are worn inside the vagina to collect period flow. Simply sterilise prior to use (easy instructions in pack), insert, wear for up to 8hrs, remove, rinse and re-insert as you need! (And YES, you can swim with it in and do yoga and anything else you’d normally do. Just be sure to remove it prior to any penetrative activity).
Full instructions in pack. Please be sure to carefully read these prior to use.
- Moxie Menstrual Cups are made from medical-grade silicone that’s BPA, latex and plastic free.
- Your carry pod is made with a medical-grade silicone lid and a plastic base.
- We use a ZERO WASTE or scraps production process for our cups that involves a moulding technique; which is basically a technical and fancy shmancy way of saying that we only use the exact amount of silicone required to make your cup. Same goes for the carry pod, too!
- Your cup is reusable and will last many many years if properly cared for. At the end of it’s life, please dispose of it thoughtfully, or recycle it where the proper facilities exist.
- Proudly Vegan Australia Certified.